If you have purchased the program, click the START button below. If you have not yet purchased the program, CLICK HERE to purchase so you can get started!
Why I chose the word S.T.A.R. to create an acronym for this program?
It started at PACE. Teachers, parents, and students came in feeling overwhelmed with life and downtrodden with little belief in themselves. So I began telling them that they are a S.T.A.R., then God gave me the acronym for it.
What does S.T.A.R. stand for and why I chose the following words for the S.T.A.R. Self-Development Program?
Too many people don’t feel like they are smart, and it hinders their self-confidence and self-worth.
Too many people don’t realize they have talent, therefore they never use their talent. When someone doesn’t use their talent, they don’t inspire and motivate others to greatness. This leaves them feeling less fulfilled.
When you know you are smart and capitalize on your talent, you will begin to feel that you are awesome and authentic. When you believe you are awesome, you will act like an awesome human being.
People who don’t believe they are smart who don’t use their talent and who do not believe they are awesome, are seldom respected. Therefore, you must get to a place where you respect yourself by knowing you are smart, talented, and awesome so others will respect you.
Who is this program for?
- Those who compare themselves to others
- Those who feel they are not good enough
- Those who are shameful of their past
- Those with a low self-esteem
- Those who don’t believe they can be successful
- Those who don’t believe they have the power to change the lives of others through their talent and skills
- Those who don’t feel encouraged and powerful
- Whose who feel they are not educated enough to make a difference
Who is this program not for?
- Those who have no desire to take control of their life and make a difference
- Those who are lazy
- Those who think all their problems are the world’s fault
- Those who feel they don’t need to change
- Those who don’t care if they never help other people
- If you love living a depressed and oppressed life
What You Will Think:
- No longer compare yourself to others
- You will know that you are enough
- No longer shameful of your past
- You will know you are worthy to invest in
What You Will Say:
- I can do it
- I am becoming
- I have the power
What You Will Feel:
What You Will Do:
- Take action
- Be engaged
- Make a difference
- Be fulfilled
How This Program Works
There are 15 lessons in the S.T.A.R. program.
1. Are You Smart?
2. The Power of Paying Attention
3. How Asking Questions Leads to Success
4. Why You Must Continue Your Education
1. Recognizing Your Talents
2. Recognizing Your Skills
3. Appreciating All of You
1. Who Are You?
2. Believing in Yourself
3. The Company You Keep
4. Overcoming Life’s Problems
5. Expectations & Disappointments
1. What Self-Respect Looks Like
2. Gaining Self-Respect
3. Self-Respect Analysis
During your first lesson, you will see a PDF that you can download and print from home. This PDF is complete with all the videos and questions from the S.T.A.R. Program. The videos in the PDF are in form of a scannable QR Code. This allows you to take the program while you are offline, not plugged into this members’ portal. If you want the printed version, but do not want to print it yourself, you can CLICK HERE to purchase the spiralbound S.T.A.R. Workbook. (You can only purchase the workbook after you purchase the S.T.A.R. Program.
When logged into the members’ portal, below each video is a series of questions for you to answer. Once answered and submitted, your answers will be emailed to you. Be sure to answer all of the self-reflecting questions so you can gain the most from the S.T.A.R. Program.
Each video has been placed in the best order for you to transform. It is highly recommended that you take each lesson in the order it is presented. However, you will see a menu at the top and bottom of each lesson’s page so you can quickly get to the lesson you need when you need it.
At the end of the course, you will have an opportunity to meet with Daria to review your self-reflecting answers to identify where you need the most help having Daria mentor you to success.